Fairchild Equipment is excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at PEAK 2023, the largest trade show and convention in North America focused exclusively on the business and food production of poultry powered by the Midwest Poultry Federation at the Minneapolis Convention Center in April.
Powered by the Midwest Poultry Federation (MPF), this convention which was previously the MPF Convention, has helped connect and bring innovation to the poultry industry since 1971. PEAK, which stands for Profitability, Experience, Advancement and Knowledge, promises to provide these four keys to unlocking success for poultry businesses.
Fairchild Equipment is experienced in serving the poultry and egg industry with innovative solutions. Our teams have the dedicated knowledge and experience to provide the best industrial solutions for advancing productivity and profitability.
Stop by our booth, booth #252, to talk to our experts, get tips to drive your productivity, and see some of our top equipment for the poultry industry:
- Mariotti ME 8C AC Compact Forklift – a compact electric forklift that combines maneuverability with long-lasting performance and low operating costs
- Yale MPS30UX Pallet Truck – this lithium-ion powered pallet truck is up to three times more efficient than a manual pallet jack
- Advance SC5000 Floor Scrubber – offering both unmatched reliability and best-in-class turning radius together in one professional floor scrubber
- Columbia StockChaser Burden Carrier – the most stable narrow aisle burden carrier available on the market today, capable of moving heavy loads in small spaces
- Selective Pallet Racking – economical storage racks that make use of valuable air space and provide direct access to every pallet
We have a variety of equipment ideal for poultry operations available in stock or with quick availability to help efficiently operate poultry farms and businesses.
We are proud to support the Midwest Poultry Federation, the nonprofit association receiving all revenue from the event, which supports research, educational, and career programs that benefit the poultry industry.
Visit Us At Booth #252
Our team of experts will be happy to answer any of your storage, handling, and facility cleaning questions, plus help provide possible solutions to any of your current challenges. We will be giving away a Yeti cooler so be sure to enter to win while you’re there, as well.
Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 2nd Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
DATE & TIME:
Tuesday, April 11: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday, April 12: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday, April 13: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM