Used Material Handling Equipment in Minnesota and Wisconsin
Fairchild Equipment proudly carries a wide selection of new and used material handling equipment for sale throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, upper peninsula of Michigan, North Dakota and northern Illinois. We offer forklifts for sale from Hyster and Yale, Genie aerial lifts, Mahindra utility tractors, JCB compact construction equipment, Polaris Commercial utility vehicles (UTVs), and much more. Call or visit a Fairchild Equipment forklift dealer near you to ask about our current inventory.
Our Used Material Handling Equipment
If you're looking for powerful and dependable used material handling equipment to optimize your job site, Fairchild Equipment has the solutions to serve you. We offer our heavy machinery at the most competitive prices without sacrificing quality or performance. With our equipment, you can maximize workplace efficiency and generate better outcomes for your company.
We offer a comprehensive selection of used material handling equipment in Minnesota and Wisconsin, including:
- Used aerial lifts: We carry high-performance aerial lifts from major brands such as Genie, JLG, Skyjack and JCB. You can find everything from scissor lifts to boom lifts to vertical lifts to serve your needs.
- Used construction and agriculture equipment: You can find rugged and reliable used construction and agricultural equipment like telehandlers, tractors, backhoe loaders, rough terrain forklifts and more from Mahindra, JCB and Combilift.
- Used floor cleaning equipment: Our vast floor cleaning equipment selection includes used scrubbers, sweepers and autonomous floor cleaning machines. These solutions come from dependable brands such as Advance.
- Used forklifts: We offer dozens of used lift trucks from the most trusted brands, from electric to narrow-aisle to high-capacity forklifts.
- Used railcar movers: You can purchase used railcar movers from Rail King to boost productivity and efficiency for your company.
- Used utility vehicles: Our used utility vehicle inventory includes indoor and outdoor solutions like burden carriers, trailers, stock chasers, tow tractors and more.
Used Material Handling Equipment Applications
Material handling is a versatile industry that entails more than just lifting and moving supplies. This field encompasses many applications that require reliable, efficient equipment to maintain productivity and profit.
When you purchase used equipment solutions from Fairchild Equipment, you can take on all of the following material handling applications with efficiency and ease:
- Freezer storage
- Construction materials
- Freight yards
- Shipping ports
Why Choose Fairchild Equipment for Used Material Handling Equipment in Wisconsin and Minnesota?
Fairchild Equipment has served as a dependable material handling equipment dealer since its establishment in 1985. We're committed to delivering dynamic and comprehensive customer service to companies across the Midwest, providing them with solutions that will help them achieve the highest value.
When you come to us for top-of-the-line machinery, you'll benefit from our:
- Customer service: We're committed to creating customers for life by delivering on our promises and providing exceptional support time and time again.
- Industry expertise: When you work with us, you'll benefit from over three decades of our industry knowledge and experience.
- Company values: At Fairchild Equipment, we strive to exceed expectations by continuing to build our industry experience, knowledge and customer service.
Looking for Used Material Handling Equipment? Contact Us Today!
You can find high-quality used material handling equipment for sale at Fairchild Equipment. As an industry-leading material handling equipment dealer, we provide our customers with nothing less than the best solutions from trusted manufacturers. We're proud to serve customers across the Midwest in locations like Duluth, Ham Lake and Bloomington, Minnesota, as well as Green Bay, Stevens Point, Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, and beyond.
Contact us for more information on our used material handling equipment today!
Have Questions on Equipment?
Let us help you! Contact us today.