Fairchild Equipment offers a wide range of flexible financing solutions and streamlined monthly invoicing to assist in your equipment purchasing decisions. Contact our Finance Department today to discuss how we can help you manage the financing of your operation – whether for one machine or a whole fleet – we will work together to find a solution that works best for you and your business.
- Full Payout (FPO): Allows the customer to make lease payments over a period of time, the machine is considered paid in full at the end of the term.
- Rental Purchase Option (RPO): Acquire the equipment you need by using the rental period to build equity. You have the flexibility to return it at the end of the rental period use one of the aforementioned financial products for financing. We offer very flexible terms and rates.
- Guaranteed Purchase Option (GPO): Provides the customer with the lowest possible payment and gives the customer an option of returning the equipment or purchasing it at a pre-determined price (based on Fair Market Value) at the end of the lease term. This is an operating lease that may be treated as an “off balance sheet” solution.
- Fair Market Value Lease (FMV): Provides the customer with a low rental payment and gives the customer an option of returning the equipment or purchasing it at Fair Market Value, which is determined at the end of the lease term. This is an operating lease that may be treated as an “off balance sheet” solution.
- Governmental Lease Options: Allows governmental entities to finance equipment.
Applying for Financing?
Please contact your local representative at (844) 432-4724 with any questions or to request financing application forms.