Fairchild Equipment is one of the premier materials handling dealerships in the Midwest.
Our dedicated employees and customer partnerships are what we believe have made us so successful, and have helped us win the Yale Dealer of Excellence Award 27 years and counting, Hyster Dealer of Distinction 7 times, MHEDA MVP 8 times, and the Milwaukee BizTimes Top 10 Businesses of the Year award 3 times!
Fairchild Equipment was founded in 1985 as Yale Materials Handling. Under the leadership of Gary Fairchild, we gradually diversified our manufacturers to add other trusted brands, expanded our service areas to better serve Wisconsin, Minnesota, Northern Illinois, North Dakota and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We’ve grown from only a five person operation to over 280 employees.
We know that in order for us to provide a dynamic and comprehensive customer experience, we need to have a team dedicated to industry experience, knowledge and customer service. We know our employees embrace our values and are driven to exceed expectations.
To be the industry leader, known as the place where people choose to work and where customers become partners for life.
An empowered and accomplished team, providing outstanding service and innovative solutions, creating customers for life.
- Family Values: Healthy work/life balance promoting a winning and pleasant work environment. Follow the Golden Rule.
- Safety Always: We are committed to safety at all times and in all places.
- Customers For Life: Excellence in customer service. If we don’t deliver on our promises, let us know and we WILL fix it!
- Employer of Choice: Happy and productive employees who outwork the competition.
- Active in Our Communities: Outstanding citizens in the markets we serve.