New Material Handling Equipment in Minnesota and Wisconsin
Fairchild Equipment proudly carries a wide selection of new and used material handling equipment for sale throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, upper peninsula of Michigan, North Dakota and northern Illinois. We offer forklifts for sale from Hyster and Yale, Genie aerial lifts, Mahindra utility tractors, JCB compact construction equipment, and much more. Call or visit a Fairchild Equipment forklift dealer near you to ask about our current inventory.
Construction & Ag
Our Material Handling Equipment for Sale
Material handling equipment is crucial in facility and warehouse environments, providing the power and efficiency needed to move, control, protect and store job site materials. These versatile machines are vital in ensuring that a company's supply chain runs reliably and efficiently at all times.
If you're looking for cutting-edge material handling equipment for sale, you've come to the right place. At Fairchild Equipment, we offer a vast inventory of new machinery designed to undertake any material moving task. When you purchase one of our high-quality new models, you'll experience increased performance and efficiency on the job site.
For new material handling equipment in Minnesota or Wisconsin, check out our comprehensive selection:
- Aerial lifts: We carry aerial lifts for sale from trusted manufacturers like JLG, JCB, Skyjack and Genie. Our inventory includes boom lifts, scissor lifts, vertical lifts and stock pickers.
- Construction and agriculture equipment: Our selection of rugged and powerful construction and agricultural equipment includes machines like tractors, rough terrain forklifts, telehandlers, backhoe loaders and more from Combilift, Mahindra and JCB.
- Floor cleaning equipment: You can find sweepers, scrubbers and autonomous floor cleaning machines from Advance and IPC Eagle in our floor cleaning equipment selection.
- Forklifts: We offer dozens of forklifts for sale from all of the most renowned brands, including everything from high-capacity to electric to narrow-aisle forklifts.
- Railcar movers: Our Rail King railcar movers are ideal for increasing efficiency and productivity on the job site.
- Utility vehicles: You can find indoor and outdoor utility vehicles in our inventory, such as tow tractors, trailers, burden carriers, personnel carriers and more.
New Material Handling Equipment Applications
You can do much more with material handling equipment than simply transport supplies around the warehouse. These machines are capable of delivering excellent performance in many industrial settings, including:
- Freight yards
- Shipping ports
- Freezer storage
Why Choose Fairchild Equipment for New Material Handling Equipment in Minnesota and Wisconsin?
Fairchild Equipment was established in 1985, built on a dedication to helping customers improve warehouse efficiency using our top-quality material handling equipment and customer-centric approach. Today, we still strive to provide the greatest value to our customers by delivering an attentive, thorough experience backed by our industry knowledge, expertise and customer service.
When you shop the material handling equipment for sale at Fairchild Equipment, you'll experience the advantages of our:
- Dedicated employees: Our passionate, knowledgeable employees know our products inside and out, enabling us to help you find exactly what you need.
- Customer partnerships: We strive to create customers for life by delivering exceptional support and always sticking to our promises.
- Industry expertise: You'll benefit from our 35-plus years of industry experience and hands-on knowledge of what makes a material handling operation productive.
Find Top-of-the-Line Material Handlers for Sale at Fairchild Equipment Today
If you're looking for new forklifts for sale or need some other material handling equipment throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, upper Michigan peninsula, North Dakota or northern Illinois, Fairchild Equipment can help. We offer a wide expanse of state-of-the-art machinery and use a consultative approach to pair our customers with the solutions that best fit their needs. We put customer service at the forefront of everything we do.
Contact us for more information on our new material handling equipment today!
Have Questions on Equipment?
Let us help you! Contact us today.