Careers at Fairchild Equipment
We know our company's success begins with our employees
If you have a passion for powerful and efficient material handling and warehouse solutions and want to help customers find machines that meet their needs, Fairchild Equipment is your ideal workplace. When you join our team of heavy equipment experts in one of our forklift technician jobs, you'll become part of a team that works hard but still knows how to have fun.
At Fairchild Equipment, we know that our success begins with our employees. That's why we do more than treat our workers with respect — we treat them like part of the family. As a part of our team of confident and accomplished individuals, you'll receive a competitive salary, great benefits and numerous growth opportunities that will further you in your personal and professional life.
If you're a hard worker who can bring your enthusiasm and ideas to work every day, we'd like to hear from you. Fairchild Equipment has a need for qualified individuals for jobs in our service, sales and administrative departments. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who takes pride in the diversity of our employees and seeks that within our applicants throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Michigan's Upper Peninsula and Northern Illinois.
Why Work at Fairchild Equipment?
If you're looking for a heavy equipment technician job in Wisconsin or Minnesota that truly supports you, consider applying for a position at Fairchild Equipment. We want to be known as the place where people choose to work — that's why we empower our employees by providing them with the benefits and opportunities they deserve.
As one of our heavy equipment technicians, you can expect to receive all of the following perks:
- Excellent benefits: We provide our employees with top-notch benefits, including paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), a 401(k) with employer match, and medical, dental and vision plans. We also offer company-paid group life insurance and long- and short-term disability.
- Tool and shoe allowance: We make sure our workers have the right resources for the job, which is why we'll provide you with an allowance you can spend on work tools and shoes.
- Industry expertise: When you join our team, you'll benefit from our many decades of industry experience dating back to 1985, allowing you to continue growing and developing your skills.
- Learning opportunities: You can take advantage of the various learning opportunities we offer, such as seminars and health and wellness programs.
- Company culture: Our workers deliver comprehensive customer support by dedicating themselves to industry knowledge, experience and customer service.
- Family values: We promote a healthy work-life balance and a pleasant environment where every employee is treated like family. We also offer flexible work schedules that deviate from the traditional 40-hour workweek.
- Safe environment: Our company is committed to safety, which is why we have a full-time corporate safety director and three field service safety supervisors available to our staff at all times.
- Customer service: We emphasize customer service excellence by striving to create customers for life.
- Active community involvement: Our team members are outstanding citizens in the many markets we serve.
Meet the Team
You can hear Garrett Ripley, one of our experienced field service technicians, discuss a helpful on-the-job safety tip in the following video.
In this video, our Certified Elite Platinum service technician, Nate Bathke, discusses the importance of training your equipment operators.
Apply for Heavy Equipment Technician Jobs in Minnesota and Wisconsin Today
If you're looking for a fulfilling forklift technician job with excellent benefits and a positive work culture, join us at Fairchild Equipment. We provide our employees with an empowering and supportive environment where they feel truly valued.
Browse our current job listings and apply for one of our positions today!