Menomonee Falls Open House
Faced with time, space and labor constraints, many of our customers are looking for ways to overcome these challenges. To help, we are bringing together brands from across the world with our teams to share innovative technologies, perform demonstrations and answer your questions - and we're providing lunch while you visit!
What you’ll learn at the event:
- How to stop wasting space.
- How to increase space utilization and create efficiencies in your facility.
- How to transform underutilized space into useable SKU storage.
- How to select the right materials handling, industrial vehicles and cleaning equipment for your space and task needs.
- How to eliminate energy waste and increase operational efficiencies with the right materials handling power source.
- How to improve your working environment and address specific handling situations in an efficient and ergonomically correct way.
- How to manage your fleet costs and ensure you have the right fleet size.
“We understand many of our customers are currently looking for ways to maximize their existing warehouse space utilization rather than expanding their facilities. While the design and planning of new warehouse space for optimal efficiency is something we can help with too, there are oftentimes many ways that storage capacity of existing spaces and the product retrieval process can be improved so we are excited to be able to offer this immersive supply chain transformation experience to guests at three of our locations across Wisconsin and Minnesota,” says Mike Bruno, Warehouse Systems Engineering Manager at Fairchild Equipment.