September 13, 2023 – Green Bay, WI, Train The Trainer
This course will provide your trainer with the information needed to train your Powered Industrial Truck operators. It will provide the knowledge required to conduct a Powered Industrial Truck training program that meets the criteria prescribed by OSHA. Training kits can be purchased separately.
Trainer will learn:
- How to use “Handle With Care” program (not included)
- Lift truck stability characteristics
- How to use the stability triangle as a training aid
- What is required by OSHA regulations
- How to develop a training program
- Lift truck identification by class
- Truck inspections and maintenance procedures
Cost: $500 each
8 AM – 1:30 PM
NEW – Operator Training Kit
Videos, certifications and instructor manual for $995
Classes are limited to 10 students and may be cancelled if less than 6 people register. Dates are subject to change. Cancellations must be made at least 10 business days prior to course. Charge of 50% of the course fee will be invoiced for now shows or late cancellations.
This class will be hosted at:
2140 Hutson Rd.
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54303
Please park along Lambeau Street and enter on the east side of the building.