This course will provide your trainer with the information needed to train your Powered Industrial Truck operators. It will provide the knowledge required to conduct a Powered Industrial Truck training program that meets the criteria prescribed by OSHA. Training kits can be purchased separately.
Trainer will learn:
- How to use “Handle With Care” program (not included)
- Lift truck stability characteristics
- How to use the stability triangle as a training aid
- What is required by OSHA regulations
- How to develop a training program
- Lift truck identification by class
- Truck inspections and maintenance procedures
Classes are limited to 10 students and may be cancelled if less than 6 people register. Dates are subject to change. Cancellations must be made at least 10 business days prior to course. Charge of 50% of the course fee will be invoiced for now shows or late cancellations.