This class will train your lift truck operators in the safe operation of powered industrial trucks. It will provide the knowledge required to perform basic lift truck operations, following prescribed safety practices. There will be a written test after the classroom portion of the training to verify understanding of the material. A site* specific hands-on evaluation will be included according to OSHA regulations.
Operator will learn:
- Basic lift truck stability
- Proper load handling techniques
- Proper inspection before operation
- Charging and fueling procedures
- Truck identification by class
- How to determine the capacity of a lift truck
- Site specific material supplied by your Safety Department
- Suggested background: Knowledge of workplace safety and how to operate industrial equipment
*All dealership operator training will require a visit to the customer workplace to perform hands-on evaluation.
Classes are limited to 10 students and may be cancelled if less than 6 people register. Dates are subject to change. Cancellations must be made at least 10 business days prior to course. Charge of 50% of the course fee will be invoiced for no shows or late cancellations. Discounts available for groups of 10 or more. Please park along Lambeau Street and enter on the east side of the building.